- slide 1 of 1
Accounts Payable Resume Sample Template
Customizing the accounts payable resume template below will make the task of writing your resume so much easier than trying to produce the document from scratch. A free resume template gives you the means to build a functional resume that states your objective, lists your education, the corporate offices you worked at, and the particular skill set you can offer.
With free resume templates, it’s easy to follow the functional resume format and achieve the recognition and results you’re looking for by having a solid, relevant resume. The blueprint is all laid out for you; just fill in the details specific to your education and work history in the space provided for it. You’ll find what is standard for a person working in this capacity. An employer will want to see the type of detailed money-tracking experience and accomplishments of a potential accounts payable professional that can be inserted on this template. This template tutorial will give you all the information you need to send one to your printer.
With this template I pinpoint to download for free, just type in your personal text and tweak fonts, sections, and headings if you like. In this instance, you’ll find relevant boiler-plate headings that managers will look for when hiring someone for an accounts payable position. Moreover, the good thing about using Microsoft Word when you download it is that it’s an easy program to utilize and many of the procedures used in Word are already familiar to many. Just follow these simple instructions:
- Go to resumetemplates.org and on the top left corner of the page, click on the 'A-I' selection of resume templates.
- Click on the 'Accounts Payable' template offered.
- The Accounts Payable resume sample appears for your inspection.
- Download the template into Microsoft Word by clicking on the download icon under 'Actions' on the bottom right of the page.
- Follow the easy instructions to customize it once you open it up in Word.