- slide 1 of 13
Adobe Photoshop offers a variety of versatile tools that you can use to create unique, custom text effects for your personal and business projects. Below are two tutorials, each of which will show you how to use these tools to design custom text effects.
- slide 13 of 13
- Use the marquee tool to select the text layer and select the text color.
- Select the layer in which you drew the ellipse.
- Invert the selection y pressing the [Control + Shift + I] keys on your keyboard.
- Delete the new selection.
- Make any necessary adjustments and then save the final image. And you are done!
How to Create Color-fill Text Effects in Photoshop
This series of Adobe Photoshop tutorials provides step-by-step instructions on how to create unique text effects.