- slide 1 of 2
Real Estate Prospecting and Marketing Made Easy
Real estate prospecting and marketing postcards can be designed and customized utilizing the free postcard templates available for downloading to work with in Microsoft Word. In this tough economic climate, it’s wise to use the free tools available on the Web to help with marketing strategies. With a template, the general outline is already there so all you have to do is add your own real estate content to suit your purposes.
- slide 2 of 2
Creating a Custom Real Estate Postcard
Here are 5 simple steps you can follow to create your own custom postcard:
1) Start by accessing the available Word templates for real estate marketing, prospecting, and listing postcards offered at Microsoft Office Online at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101449751033.aspx?av=ZWD
2) Browse this collection of real estate templates and choose the one that is geared toward your purpose with the layout, design, and color scheme you want that best meets the purpose and criteria for your business' marketing and listing campaign. Check each template for the available options it has.
3) Click on the title of that template (it will then appear on its own for a closer inspection), then click “Download” after which you simply agree to their user license agreement. (You might have to install an Active X plug in for IE if you don’t already have it but if you have any problems here, the instructions to update or fix the problem pops up.)
4) Open the free template you downloaded in Word and follow the simple instructions to upload your own real estate company logo and your house photos onto the template first, and then format the text and listing specifics. You can upload photos with the easy instructions here. Manipulate the color scheme, insert your text with the font style and size you want, and make any other applicable changes you see fit.
5) Proof the document and print it. Make sure all the contact information is prominently displayed along with the pertinent listed addresses. Suggestions for paper and other advice to make it look great are also available.