PaintShop Pro: Removing Image Backgrounds
The first step to this is to remove the background from the photograph. You can do this in nearly any photo-editing program. For this article, we will walk through removing a background in both Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop.
In Paint Shop Pro, you first need to change your background into a raster layer. You do this by going to Layers and then Promote Background Layer. Now, you are ready to erase the background.
1. Go to Effects and then Plugins.
2. In this dropdown menu, go to Image Skill, and select Background Remover 3.
3. Select the Mark Object, and trace just inside the border of your subject.
4. Use Mark Colors for Erasing, and trace around the outside of your object.
5. Click on the Magic Wand tool, and click inside your photograph. Your background is now erased.