What is Sony Sound Forge Pro 10?
Sony's Sound Forge Pro 10 is a professional digital audio editing software program. This means that it can manipulate, master, and mix existing audio tracks. Sound Forge Pro 10 is an immensely powerful tool that can help musicians turn an unpolished track into a masterpiece. This update of Sound Forge features a number of powerful enhancements that make this update even more useable than its older generations such as event-based editing, integrated CD burning, musical instrument file processing, and clean audio conversion and time stretching. Unfortunately, Sony Sound Forge Pro 10 still only works on Windows with no Macintosh ports in the works. The good news is that it now works seamlessly on Windows 7.
System Requirements of Sony Sound Forge Pro 10
• Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista
• 1 GHz processor
• 512 MB RAM
• 300 MB hard disk space for program installation
• Windows-compatible sound card
• DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
• Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
• Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0