Popcarte is another free app that allows you to send a real postcard and they will print and mail it within 24 hours. In order to create a card you have to go through five steps.
1. Choose your card - You are given a list of categories such as, Father's day, Halloween, New Baby etc. then you choose a template from that list. Finally you select a picture from your album or take a picture. I like how they show you a preview of the card and you are able to change your photo or your theme.
2. Size - Next you choose your size. You are given the option to choose a 4 x 6 postcard for $1.99 or a 5 x 7 folded card for $3.49. It is nice to have the option to choose your size, not many companies give you that choice.
3. Message - Here you write your message. After you write your message it shows you a preview and gives you the option of changing your font, the color and the size of the font. Again, I love that they give you these options.
4. Signature - This part is my favorite feature. You get to sign your card using your fingertip! You have 6 color choices and 4 size options.
5. Recipient - Lastly is filling out where your card is going. You can choose from your address book or input out your information.
Bottom line is, it's a good app but it needs more themes and frames to choose from. Other than that, it's a free app and that makes it a winner in my eyes.