Create iPhone Playlist for iTunes
To create iPhone playlists, you'll need to have music downloaded to your phone's iPod. Adding music to your phone is simple. You'll just need to sync iPhone with iTunes to transfer the music you already have on your computer or download music from iTunes directly from your phone. As long as you have music in the iPod, you'll be able to create iPhone playlists.
1. Open the iPod app.
2. Along the bottom of the screen, select Playlists.
3. At the top of the screen, select Add Playlist.
4. A text bubble pops up asking you to name the playlist. Choose a name for your list and press save.
5. After you press save, you are taken to a list of all your songs. Each song name has an add button (the + symbol) to the right of it. Press the + button to add that song to the playlist. The song name will appear slightly grey after it has been added to the list, but you are not given any other confirmation.
6. Once you've selected all the songs you'd like on the list, press done (at the top right corner).
7. You are done creating your iPhone playlist. A list of all the songs you chose will be displayed along with the playlist name.