Transfer pictures from BlackBerry Pearl to PC with Bluetooth
With the latest software additions and upgrades to the BlackBerry OS and PC software, transferring pictures using Bluetooth technology has become easier and more reliable than ever.
Activate Bluetooth on the BlackBerry Pearl.
The process for this is fairly simple. It will require you to activate Bluetooth on the BlackBerry Pearl, and the PC.
1. In device options, on the BlackBerry Pearl, choose Bluetooth > press the "blackberry" key > press "enable Bluetooth".
Once Bluetooth has been activated then you will need to pair the BlackBerry Pearl with the PC.
Pairing with a Bluetooth device
(Some Bluetooth enabled devices use a passkey that must be typed in before you can pair with the device.)
- In the Bluetooth setup application, click Search for devices from here or allow another device to find me.
- Click OK.
- If necessary, click a Bluetooth enabled device.
- If necessary use the Bluetooth passkey where requested or required.
Connect to a Bluetooth enabled device
Verify that Bluetooth is on and that your BlackBerry device is paired with the Bluetooth device.
- In the device options, select Bluetooth.
- Click on the Bluetooth enabled device.
Transfer pictures from Blackberry Pearl to PC.
- In the media application, click a media type.
- If necessary, click a category.
- Highlight a media file.
- Press the Menu key.
- Click one of the following menu items:
- Send As Email
- Send As MMS
- Send Using Bluetooth