With the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software installed and your smartphone connected, just follow these steps to sync your Outlook 2007:
- From the main menu, click Synchronize.
- In the next window, make sure the box for Synchronize organizer data is checked.
- On the left side menu, click Synchronization.
- Check the box next to Calendar.
- When prompted to Select a desktop application, choose Microsoft Outlook and click Next.
- Select the synchronization direction (one way, two way, etc) and click Next.
- Select the proper Outlook user profile and set the calendar date range, then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Repeat steps 4-8 to sync the MemoPad, Address Book, and Tasks, if desired.
Once you have all your options set, just click the Synchronize button and it'll start running the sync. After that, it will automatically sync whenever you plug in the BlackBerry while Desktop Manager is running.