The first thing I did was double-click on the page area, expecting to make up a brand new file from my imagination. Instead, Arachnophilia prompted me to open a file from a very short list. One of them was an old resume.
I selected that and watched the program load my resume into the text area, amazed at all the Word gibberish on the screen. Once I cleaned that out, I began exploring the group of buttons above the text area. If you run into this problem, select the Run Garbage Collector command from the Tools menu.
I’m a beginner with HTML, but I recognized the codes like hr, br, UnOrdList, etc. I highlighted the list of responsibilities in my last position on that resume and clicked on the UnOrdList button. Much to my delight, Arachnophilia entered all the code for me.
The only thing I had problems with was the tables. My resume has a table, and I was hoping to code it with the same simplicity as I could with the responsibility listings. I will have to read through the Help manual to find out how I can format the tables properly.