- slide 1 of 4
HTML Kit OverviewRating
- slide 2 of 4
There are over 400 plugins available for the HTML Kit program. These plugins are all free to use and are sorted by category. Some of the categories include the following:
- Server Side Scripting
Some of the plugins you will find available for HTML Kit include the following:
- gmNewEmail – This plugin will allow you to click an email address to create a new email.
- gmMetaKeywords – This plugin will pull the most uncommon keywords from a page. You can then modify the keywords.
- Spell Checker – The Spell Checker plugin will search your documents and pages for misspelled words.
- hkThumbnailStarter – This plugin will generate a thumbnail and the code to go along with the original image you have added to a page or gallery.
- HTML Tidy – This plugin will search through your code and find common errors. Then it will offer to clean the code up for you. This is a great plugin to have, because it will clean up all of your code and multiple pages at a time.
- slide 3 of 4
HTML Kit FeaturesRating
There are many great features in the HTML Kit program. Some of the features include the ability to highlight important code or text, drag and drop editor to easily insert snippets and more, keyboard shortcuts, preview images and files right in your workspace, and automatically back up the files you are uploading.
- slide 4 of 4
HTML Kit OverallRating
Overall, HTML Kit is a great program to help with coding because many web designers do not like to code by hand due to the hassle, and those who are learning to code will benefit from the assistance that this program offers. The fact that there are several other languages supported by HTML Kit makes it very easy for beginners to learn and segway into other programming languages to help strengthen their skills and marketability.