6. Click "Next".
7. For FTP configuration, enter either your FTP credentials for your web server (the ones you used for Filezilla) or create an FTP account specifically for Joomla! to use. This can usually be done on your host's website.
8. Click "Next". You will see this:
9. Choose a name for your site.
10. Enter your email address and choose an Admin password.
11. You may choose to install sample data into the site or do a fresh installation. Sample data allows you to see what your site is going to look like once it has content. However, once you have a good idea of how to use Joomla!, removing the sample data becomes a chore. Future guides will explain how to add content into a blank site, so whether you want to do tinkering on your own with sample data is entirely up to you. My standing recommendation, however, is to not install it.
12. If you decide to add sample data click "Install Sample Data". When you see "sample data installed successfully" click "Next".
13. On the next page you will see a big red message to remove the "Installation Directory". Return to your Filezilla FTP client. You will probably have to reconnect to your server. In the root directory of your server (\ indicates root), right-click the folder named "Installation" and select "delete".
14. Click "Next". Installation is now complete. In the top right-hand corner of the browser you will have two options. One will direct you to your new website, the other to the administration panel for your new website.
15. To access your administration panel in the future simply append /administrator to the end of your website's URL.