Get & Install Gmail Notifier
For setting up the Gmail Notifier program, here are the steps:
1. Download Gmail Notifier from the following link: Gmail Notifier Windows
2. As soon as you click on the download link, a window will open that will give you download information. Select “Save To Disk" to save the software on your disk.
3. Once the Gmail Notifer is downloaded, double-click on the “Gmail Installer" file to start the installation.
4. Read the license agreement and choose “I agree".
5. Select the “Standard" install option and click the “Next" button.
6. In the next step you’ll be asked about the location where you want to install the program. Set the new location or leave the current location then click the “Next" button.
7. In the next window, click Next again and in a few seconds the installation will complete.
8. When the installation is successfully completed, click on “Close" to exit the setup.
Now you’ll see a small envelope shaped icon at the bottom-right hand side of your desktop, waiting for new messages to arrive and notify you.