How to Access and Setup Gmail Spam Filters
1. On any open Gmail page, click the Settings link located in the top right corner of the page.
2. Click the Filters tab (fourth tab from the left).
3. Click Create a new filter.
4. When the filter box appears, enter the desired filter criteria.
5. If you would like to see what types of messages the filter would pick up, click Test Search.
6. Select Next Step.
7. Choose the action that you would like to be taken when the message is filtered.
8. Next to Create Filter, check the box next to also apply filter to _ conversations below if you would like the filter to be applied to conversations that are currently in your mail.
9. Select Create Filter.
You can create more than one filter if you don’t feel that only one will meet your current needs, as well as creating more filters as needed in the future. Filters can also be deleted when there is no longer a need for them.