Creating your Document
Once your account is created, you can then stop creating and sharing documents with your team. You have several options when you go to create a document, including spreadsheets, documents, presentations and forms like labels from templates. For inter-office communication, you are probably going to be most concerned with documents and spreadsheets. Follow the below procedures to create either document.
· On the Documents page, go to New and either Document or Spreadsheet, depending on what your needs are.
· A window will pop up with your selected document type.
From here you can create whatever type of document that you need. For example, you can create a spreadsheet with the company’s latest statistics. Or, write up a proposal in the document space. But, if you want to create something like a memo, you may do best using one of the pre-formatted templates. To use a memo template, do the following steps.
· On the Documents page again, go to New -> From Template.
· In the Search Templates search engine, type memo, and click enter.
· A list of pre-formatted memos will appear below. Preview the memos by pressing Preview.
· Once you have decided which memo that you would like to choose, click Use this template.
· Click on the text to edit the text.
· Click on the logo box to input your own logo or picture.