II. Spokeo People Search
Spokeo People Search is an invisible web search engine specialized in aggregating and organizing vast quantities of people-related information from public sources, such as social networks and third-party sources. Therefore, the targeted result is only as good as its original sources.
Spokeo’s username searches can find people worldwide as long as they have a social-network account and all search history is private.
To Find a Social Network Username:
1. Go to Spokeo
2. In the search box, for example, type samplename11 (see the screenshot)
3. Click the Search button or Press Enter.
You can also opt-out your username from Spokeo. Since Spokeo doesn’t create the data, opt out of Spokeo doesn’t remove the data from its original sources.
To Remove Your Username Listing(s):
1. Locate the listing to remove.
2. Copy the URL from the top of your browser, for example,http://www.spokeo.com/username-search/search?u=samplename11 (see brown rectangle in the screenshot)
3. Go to http://www.spokeo.com/privacy
4. In the URL box: Paste the URL (see blue rectangle in the screenshot)
5. In the Email box: Type your email address (see red rectangle in the screenshot)
6. In the Code Enter box: type an image verification code (see pink rectangle in the screenshot)
7. Click the Remove This Listing button.
8. Check the confirmation email and click on the link to complete the removal process.
9. The directory listing will become flagged and will be removed in one business day.