To change the preference settings, click Preference link (see the screenshot).
1. Results per page – show how many search results. For example: select 10
2. Number of clouds - Start with how many clouds? For example: select 10 (see the screenshot).
Yippy groups similar results into "clouds" (categories) - see red rectangle in the screenshot, instead of showing search results in a long list. The clouds are used to find results you may have missed or that were ranked in the end of a long list.
3. Result target - Open search results where? Select Current window.
4. Result display - Show what for each search result? Check all the options - Link Actions (opener, preview, show in clusters), Summary, URL, Cache, and Sources.
5. Tabs, for example,
a. Check web, news, and images (see the screenshot),
b. Uncheck wikipedia, blogs, jobs, shopping, and gov
c. See the result: only web, news and images are shown (see red rectangle in the screenshot).
6. Custom Tab1
a. In Tab Name section: for example, type: Bing
b. Search Engines: Click Edit link, for example, check Bing then click done link.
c. See the result: Bing is shown (see blue rectangle in the 'Yippy search engine pic 4' screenshot).
7. You can add Custom Tab 2, Custom Tab 3, and Custom Tab 4 if necessary.
8. Click Save button