In this complete guide to the world of ancient Egypt, we’ll give you an informed glimpse into the daily life of the Egyptians, while examining how biblical history and Egyptian history are intertwined.
Here are just a few of the fascinating things you’ll discover:
- Where they worked
- What kinds of food they ate
- What clothing styles they wore
- How they practiced medicine
- Why they mummified their dead
- What their religious beliefs were, and which gods they worshiped.
And if that isn't enough, you'll also find timely articles in our resource library on topics like:
- Pharaohs and the Bible
- History, technology, geography, and genealogies
- Lesson plans, web quests, SMART Board, and classroom activities
- Roles of men, women, wealthy, poor, and slaves
In short, this unique guide is designed to be your one-stop resource to all things related to the ancient Egyptian's daily life and civilization. You'll want to bookmark this page, because we'll be updating it regularly with all the latest information you want and need.
King Tutankhamun Golden Mask/Wikimedia Commons/babasteve/Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic