- slide 1 of 2
Fossil fuels powered our cities for ages, but petroleum-based power production will decline in the coming years. Renewable sources of energy are becoming more prevalent, efficient, and cost effective. As time passes it becomes more important to understand renewable energy, its strengths and limitations. Take the quiz and learn more about energy sources including solar, wind, geothermal, hydropower, and biofuels. Learn where these energy sources stand today and predictions for their future.
- slide 2 of 2
Renewable Energy Quiz
- Policy Innovations “100% Renewable by 20XX"
- National Geographic. “Solar Energy"
- Biodiesel.org “Biodiesel Basics"
- U.S. Energy Information Administration. “What are Renewable Portfolio Standards…"
- U.S. Energy Information Administration, Energy Kids. “Hydropower"
State University of New York, College of Environmental Science and Forestry. "Biodiesel Production Program at ESF"
- Policyinnovations.org “The Energy Report"
- Apex Solar. “Clouds And Solar Power"