1. Cut your potato in half.
2. Take the sharpie and draw a shape that will be easy to cut out cleanly, such as a star or a triangle.
3. Take the Exacto knife, and carefully cut out the parts that are not part of the shape that you created, leaving only the shape on the potato because it will be used as a stamp.
4. Once your shape is carved neatly onto the potato, brush acrylic paint onto just the shape.
5. Cut off the bottom of the brown paper bag, and make a cut on one of the sides, so you have one large rectangular piece of brown paper.
6. Take your “stamp" (potato with acrylic paint brushed onto the shape) and stamp the brown paper bag randomly or create a design that you find appealing.
7. Let dry until the acrylic paint has dried, approximately one hour.
8. Wrap your gift!
Making homemade wrapping paper is as simple as that! The only money spent was on the acrylic paint and paint brush, assuming that you didn’t already have it around the house.