1. Take your diaper and roll it from the outside tip going in. Then place a small clear rubber band around it.
2. Do this to all diapers until you have about 50 diapers or so rolled.
3. Take your cake tray and place a baby bottle in the right in the center. Wrap a large rubber band around it just once, the rubber band should be wrapped loose enough around the bottles to fit diaper in.
4. Now you are going to stuff diapers into the rubber band until you have a nice ring formed around the bottle.
5. Wrap another rubber band around your ring of diapers and start adding more diapers to form another ring. Do this once more until there are three rings of diapers wrapped around your bottle, this will be your first “layer" of your diaper cake.
6. Working on your table, not your cake tray, make another “layer" of 2 rings of diapers.
7. Once your second layer is finished, place it on top of the first layer. There will be a space in the middle where you can add another baby bottle. Don’t worry if the bottle sticks out of your second layer a bit. The bottle is acting as the dowel to your cake and is holding it in place. So it should extend over into the third layer a bit.
8. For the last layer, working on your table again, make a single ring of diapers. Place this on top of your second layer.
9. Once your diaper cake is assembled, cut 3 pieces of ribbon large enough to extend around each layer of the cake.
10. Take your double sided tape and apply it to the ribbon.
11. Carefully place the ribbons around each layer making sure to cover the rubber bands.