- Polycarbonate plastics: http://www.bisphenol-a-europe.org/uploads/EN_Material%20Benefits.pdf
- Dadd, Debra Lynn. Toxic Free: Hoe to protect your health and home from the chemicals that are making you sick. New York: Jeremy P. Tarcher/Penguin, 2011. Print. Lewis, Ross Grace. 1001 Chemicals in Everyday Products. New York: John Wiley, 1999. Print.
- Factsheet: Bisphenol A, from the CDC: http://www.cdc.gov/biomonitoring/BisphenolA_FactSheet.html
- Bisphenol A Use in Food Contact Application, http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/PublicHealthFocus/ucm064437.htm
- Image Credit: PhotoSpin
- Justin Teeguarden, Estrogen Receptor Activation Potential of Internal Concentrations of BPA in Humans. http://aaas.confex.com/aaas/2013/webprogram/Paper8720.html