- The Xerces Society (n.d.). Bring Back The Pollinators Campaign. Retrieved October 9, 2013, from http://www.xerces.org/bringbackthepollinators/
- Royal Holloway, University of London (2013, October 7). Stress a key factor in causing bee colonies to fail. ScienceDaily.
- North Carolina State University (2013, March 4). Researchers identify queens, mysterious disease syndrome as key factors in bee colony deaths. ScienceDaily.
- Pensoft Publishers (2013, January 14). Two new studies show why biodiversity is important for pollination services in California almond. ScienceDaily.
- North Carolina State University (2013, June 17). Genetic diversity key to survival of honey bee colonies. ScienceDaily.
- University of Maryland (2013, July 24). Common agricultural chemicals shown to impair honey bees' health. ScienceDaily.
- Pensoft Publishers (2012, August 17). Wild pollinators support farm productivity and stabilize yield. ScienceDaily.
- Center for Ecology & Hydrology (2013, April 22). Cocktail of multiple pressures combine to threaten the world's pollinating insects. ScienceDaily.
- University of Sheffield (2012, June 7). Highly contagious honey bee virus transmitted by mites. ScienceDaily.