Recovery Mode Error
If you receive the following message, you must perform a reset and firmware update: "Load Main Image Failed. Switch To Recovery Mode". To fix this problem, follow the below steps:
1. Click the firmware update link. Download, and save this file to your desktop.
2. Go to the “My Computer" folder.
3. Shut off the player.
4. Push the “Hold" switch to the right. This switch is located on the top of your player.
5. Hold down the “Record" button, which is located on the left-hand side of the e250 player. After a few seconds, you should see an icon named “16MB FORMAT" in your “My Computer" folder.
6. Let go of the “Record" button.
7. Double-click and run the “16MB FORMAT" program.
8. Follow the on-screen directions.
9. You should receive a question of whether you would like to format your player. Select “Yes".
10. Hit “Finish" after the reformatting is done.
Remove your player from the computer, and move the “Hold" button to the left after the “System Shutdown" and “Key Lock" commands appear on your screen. Then, turn your player back on.