Adding Music Without iTunes
Many people just don’t like iTunes, and they try to avoid it as much as possible. So, if you don’t want to use iTunes, here’s a workaround.
1. Plug your iPod Shuffle into your computer.
2. Open iTunes, and go into the Settings tab
3. Select the Restore tab, and restore your iPod. Note: If you have anything on your iPod, this will erase all of that information. Always backup your iPod before you restore your iPod.
4. Install an iTunes alternative program like Anapop Explorer.
5. Depending on the program, you’ll probably see your iPod Shuffle icon within the program. Usually, you have to right-click on your iPod, and then hit connect or connect to iPod shuffle.
6. Browse through your folders, and select the songs that you want to add. Drag and drop them onto your iPod Shuffle.
7. Finally, disconnect your iPod after you finish adding all of your songs.