- slide 1 of 3
Smallest Video Projector – The Benefits Compared to Using Other Projectors
Presentations or film viewings are among the many activities that both companies and schools need to do. They need to show a lot of people what they prepared for the class, like slideshows and notes, in order for them to know more about the topics that they are about to discuss as they take down notes. But as the years go by, more people start to use this type of equipment inside their homes to get a theater-like feel in watching their favorite movies.
However, getting regular video projectors for your personal use at home would not be that practical because of their prices. This is where the smallest video projector will work especially for regular consumers. If you are among these many consumers who want to have your own video projector at home, you have to know the benefits of using the smallest video projector found on the market.
- slide 2 of 3
1. The primary concern for many people when purchasing home items is the price. The price of regular projectors can cost more than $1000, which is not practical for everyone. These small projector prices start at around $190 depending on the store, so you will find it to be a more affordable way of enjoying your movie.
2. You will find lots of regular projectors’ features on these small projectors. Regular projectors can be hooked up on your computer or disc player using a VGA cable. This feature is also available on some of the small projectors on the market. This means that these small projectors will also work with different media players because of its attachment.
3. If you have seen a projector-player combo, you will also find this function in some small projector designs. Some of the models have an integrated microSD card reader that will allow you to play your downloaded videos from your computer. This means that it will allow you to play movies without even hooking it up to players and annoying cords. You just need to transfer the files on the memory card through a USB cable or use a card adaptor for SD readers.
4. By getting additional adapters or cords, the smallest video projector can be connected to other music players like mp4 players and mobile phones.
5. Finally, the biggest difference between the smallest video projectors and regular projectors is portability. Large projectors will need you to carry bulky bags if you want to bring it to a friends’ house and even make you anxious about possible damage while on road. These smallest video projectors can fit in your pocket, backpack, or even your purse. They also have protective casing that will not keep you worrying while on the road for any shocks and pressure.
These are the benefits of getting these small projectors. Whether it’s for value or portability, you will get a lot of features that will work for you and enjoy your favorite film.
- slide 3 of 3
There are many kinds of video projectors. Check out this buying guide for multimedia projectors.