Follow these steps to clean your 50 Inch Philips Projection TV properly.
1. Unplug your TV
2. Do a cursory touch test. If your TV is hot to the touch, give it a few minutes to cool down before you begin to work. Also, this is a sign that your TV is not getting good circulation. Consider moving it out a few inches.
3. Use your Phillips head screwdriver to remove the back cover of the projection TV. Put the screws in a safe place.
4. Take off the back cover and put it in a safe place.
5. Find the three projection guns. They should be at the bottom. Clean the lenses with your cloth.
6. Clean the mirror with the same cloth. If your projection guns are very dirty you may need to shake off your cloth before touching the screen.
7. Use the canned air to blow out dust in any other places. Do not touch any of the electronics with your hands.
8. Replace the case and the screws. Be sure they are secure.
9. Plug your TV back in.
10. Watch something on your 50 Inch Philips Projection TV to appreciate your newly cleared view!