Hopefully, you have already installed this software on your computer. You got it when you bought the GPS. It is the software that came on the included disk. You can use Mapsource to create two waypoints. The you can connect them to with a route. Then you can reverse it. Just in case, you are not familiar with the workings of Mapsource, here are directions for these steps.
Creating a Waypoint
1. Select the start point for your trip, on your map.
2. Click on the waypoint button.
3. You just made your first waypoint.
Do this for both the start and the finish points.
Create a Route
1. Select the route button (this looks like a pink line that is connecting 3 dots).
2. Click on the starting locations waypoint you made above.
3. Click on the end locations waypoint you made above.
You now have a route.
Reversing the Route
1. Click on the “Directions" tab.
2. Find the button labeled “Invert".
3. Click on that button.
You now have reverse directions.