TomTom Rider 2 GPS Navigator for Motorcycles and Scooters
The TomTom 2 can give turn-by-turn directions to addresses in the United States and Canada. You can use Rider 2 to plan trips along the shortest, fastest, non-toll roads, and routes that skirt highways, if that is your preference.
The bluetooth feature enables hands-free calling, but users will appreciate the noise cancellation feature of the TomTom Rider 2, especially if they need turn-by-turn directions while riding. For the times when you need to look at, and interact with the unit, you will also appreciate the anti-glare screen, integrated sun visor, and the fact that you can use this motorcycle navigation device without taking your gloves off.
It also has a rugged and waterproof construction that ensures that you can keep riding and still get navigation information even if it starts raining. Other notable features include:
· Preloaded Points of Interest so you can easily find millions of gas stations, restaurants, and hotels along your route.
· A TomTom Map Share features that allow other TomTom users to help you verify a route.
· Help Me! Emergency Menu – A feature that can be used to find and access local emergency services, such as hospitals, the police and fire stations.
· Traffic Ready—This optional keeps you updated on the latest traffic events.
· Fuel Price Service – An optional feature that is handy for finding gas stations that offer the best prices.
· Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches; 3 pounds
· Shipping Weight: 4 pounds