- slide 1 of 5
If you are a prospective college student with firmly held spiritual beliefs, you probably want to attend a Christian college that supports those beliefs. Like the majority of college students, you likely need some kind of financial aid assistance to cover most, if not all, of your college expenses.
A variety of financial aid options exist, including the federal student loan program that requires you to fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Federal student loans typically offer the best interest rates and repayment terms. Other lenders and financial institutions offer a variety of student loans, although their interest rates are generally higher and repayment terms may not be as flexible.
The financial aid department at Christian colleges can provide all the information about what types of financial aid assistance they have available. In addition to student loans, individual colleges often offer local, state, and college-specific awards, including grants and scholarships. You will need to do your research to determine which Christian colleges financial aid programs work best for your needs.
[Image Permission: graur codrin / FreeDigitalPhotos.net].
- slide 2 of 5
List of Christian Colleges that Provides Financial Aid
Colleges and universities require each student to complete a FAFSA to determine the amount of his or her direct and/or indirect federal student loan awards. The information in a FAFSA also contributes toward decisions about other types of financial aid eligibility. Since the number of Christian colleges that provides financial aid is too numerous to mention here, a list of ten such colleges follows:
- Belhaven University – Orlando, Florida. Belhaven provides financial aid to all qualified students, typically about 90 percent of the student body. In addition to direct and/or indirect federal student loans, Belhaven offers federal and state grants, program-specific scholarships and grants, as well as work-study programs.
- California Baptist University – Riverside, California. In addition to direct and/or indirect federal student loans, CBU offers federal grants, and state grants and scholarships. 
- Clearwater Christian College – Clearwater, Florida. In addition to direct and/or indirect federal student loans, CCC offers numerous institutional scholarships for specific programs.
- Concordia University – Irvine, California. In addition to direct and/or indirect federal student loans, Concordia offers academic and program scholarships, and need-based financial aid.
- Crown College – Saint Bonifacius, Minnesota. In addition to direct and/or indirect federal student loans, Crown College offers the Federal Pell Grant, Minnesota State Grant, and special institution grants and scholarships.
[List continued on second page].
- slide 3 of 5
List of Which Christian Colleges Financial Aid Continuation of the list of which Christian colleges financial aid assistance programs may be the best options for your needs.
- slide 4 of 5
List of Christian Colleges that Provides Financial Aid (continued)
This section continues with the list of Christian colleges that provides various types of financial aid assistance. Here is the second set of five colleges, completing the list of ten.
- Goshen College – Goshen, Indiana. Goshen College has earned the reputation as one of the least expensive Christian colleges, providing financial aid assistance to 99 percent of its students. In addition to direct and/or indirect federal student loans, Goshen College also offers need-based aid, merit scholarships, and achievement awards and scholarships. 
- LeTourneau University – Longview, Texas. LeTourneau awards over 90 percent of its students with some form of financial aid assistance. In addition to direct and/or indirect federal student loans, LeTourneau offers federal grants (Pell Grants, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, and Teach Grants) and state grants.
- Nyack College – Nyack, New York. In addition to direct and/or indirect federal student loans, Nyack College offers various federal grants, New York State grants, and work-study programs.
- Patrick Henry College – Purcellville, Virginia. Patrick Henry College annually awards about $2.5 million in financial aid assistance to its students. In addition to direct and/or indirect federal student loans, Patrick Henry College offers merit scholarships, need-based financial aid, and private-funded financial aid.
- Wheaton College – Wheaton, Illinois. In addition to direct and/or indirect federal student loans, Wheaton College offers merit awards, need-based financial aid, various grants and scholarships, and campus employment.
- slide 5 of 5
In order to attend the Christian college of your choice, you need to know which Christian colleges financial aid programs meet your needs. You must first fill out a FAFSA. You may be eligible for one or more types of financial aid, including federal direct and/or indirect student loans, grants, scholarships, or work-study programs.
Christian Colleges. Scholarships for Christian Universities & Bible Colleges. Retrieved from http://www.christiancolleges.com/financial-aid/scholarships-for-christian-universities-bible-colleges/
Christian College.com. Christian College Financial Aid. Retrieved from http://mychristiancolleges.com/financial-aid/
Belhaven University. Adult Degree Programs Financial Aid. Retrieved from http://orlando.belhaven.edu/financial_aid.htm
California Baptist University. Scholarships and Grants. Retrieved from https://www.calbaptist.edu/admissions/financial-aid/degree-completion-and-cops/scholarships/default.aspx
Clearwater Christian College. Financial Aid Program. Retrieved from http://www.clearwater.edu/financialaid/FA_program.asp
Concordia University. Financial Aid. Retrieved from http://www.cui.edu/studentservices/financialaid/
Crown College. Financial Aid. Retrieved from http://www.crown.edu/ags/financial-aid.html
Goshen College. Financing your Goshen education. Retrieved from http://www.goshen.edu/financialaid/
LeTourneau University. Types of Financial Aid. Retrieved from http://adults.letu.edu/fin-types.asp
Nyack College. Student Financial Services. Retrieved from http://www.nyack.edu/fcs/finances
Patrick Henry College. Financial Aid. Retrieved from http://www.phc.edu/financial.php
 Wheaton College. Types of Financial Aid. Retrieved from http://www.wheaton.edu/finaid/aidtypes.html