7. Your mobile should display your PC name and something like 'Add to my devices' depending on your model of mobile. Select 'Yes/Add' on your mobile which will prompt you to supply the passkey. Supply the same passkey which you entered in Windows, that is '1234'.
8. Once the passkey is exchanged successfully, the wizard will add your mobile and display the message 'The Bluetooth device was successfully connected to your computer' and it will also display the COM ports that are assigned to your mobile device (Figure 4).
9. Click 'Finish' to end the wizard. Your mobile is now connected to your PC through Bluetooth.
Transferring a file from your PC to mobile:
1. Right click on the Bluetooth icon in the system notification area and click on 'Send a File' to transfer a file from your PC to your mobile. This will bring up the 'Bluetooth File Transfer' wizard.
2. Select the device you want to send the file from your PC to (in this case your mobile) and click 'Next' (Figure 5).
3. Browse and select the file you want to send to the mobile and click 'Next'.
4. Your mobile should display the incoming file details such as name and size and will ask if you want to accept or reject the file. Once you accept the file it will be transferred to your mobile.
Transferring a file from your mobile to PC is almost the same process:
1. Right click on the Bluetooth icon on your system notification area and from the menu that pops up click on 'Receive a File'.
2. The 'Bluetooth File Transfer Wizard' will appear with the message 'Windows is waiting to receive the file'.
3. Browse to the file in your mobile which you want to transfer to the PC and send it through Bluetooth.
4. Once the file is transferred successfully, the wizard will prompt you to select a filename and the location where you want to save the file to (Figure 6). Once you enter this information click 'Next'. The file will be saved to the desired location.
... Transferring files with Bluetooth in Windows Vista is that simple!