Setting up accounts
The process of setting up a Windows Live Mail account is a simple one. Simply follow the steps and repeat for each additional account.
1. Click on the button entitled Add an E-mail Account to begin.
2. Fill in the required information for e-mail address, password and display name.
3. Ensure that the option to manually configure e-mail settings is unchecked.
4. Your account is now ready to use.
5. Folders and e-mail will now be downloaded.
Occasionally, an error may occur which results in server information not being configured automatically. At this point, cancel the account setup and start again. This time, the settings should be configured automatically.
Another point to be aware of is that sometimes it is necessary to log in to your webmail account to allow access through Windows Live Mail. Simply follow the instructions and your accounts will be working through Windows Live Mail.