How to Enable Cookies in Internet Explorer?
To enable cookies in Internet Explorer in a way that you are safe, you need to block third party cookies. However, if you do not enable cookies in Internet Explorer for the first party - the website you are visiting - you might now be able to view the website and probably get an error as well that would say "Cookies not enabled. Please Enable Cookies". To achieve this, follow these steps:
1 Open Internet Options from the Control Panel;
2 Select the Privacy tab;
3 Click on Advanced button;
4. In the Advanced Privacy Settings window that appears, click to select Override Automatic Cookie Handling;
5. Under First Party Cookies, select Allow;
6. Under Third Party Cookies, select Block;
7. Click on the OK button to close the dialog and to return to the Internet Options dialog.
8. Click on the OK button again to close the Internet Options dialog.
These settings will always block third party cookies while allowing the first party cookies so that you can view the website you wish.
In case you get the message "cookies not enabled" even after you enable cookies for the first party website, you can always go to the Advanced Privacy Settings dialog (step 4) and select the Always allow session cookies. This should enable cookies in Internet Explorer without you having to compromising on security and privacy to view the desired websites.
If you still have any problems or doubts when trying to enable cookies in Internet explorer, please contact us through the comments section so that we can assist you. In case you contact for problems, please mention the Internet Explorer version and Operating System.