Changing Colors or Borders
You can also copy and paste text from another location by clicking the text pane and pasting your text.
To enhance your PowerPoint presentation, you probably want to manipulate the colors of your matrix. It will show up better on the screen and make your presentation more appealing to your audience.
To change the colors of your matrix, follow the below procedures.
1. To change the background color of your matrix, select the area or graphic that you would like to change.
2. Right-click the border of your box.
3. Select Format Shape.
4. Click Fill.
5. Select Solid Fill.
6. Click Color.
7. Select the color that you would like to use. If you don't want one of the pre-set colors, you can select More Colors, and pick a custom color.
If you're planning on adding text over the colored box, you either want it to be a lighter color than you text, or set the background so that it's more transparent.
To change the color or style of the border of your matrix, follow the below procedures.
1. Right-click the border that you want to change.
2. Click Format Shape.
3. Click Line Color, then Color.
4. Select the color that you want to use for your border.
To change the style of your border (i.e to thin or thick), follow these steps.
1. Click Line Style.
2. Select the style that you would like to use.