How to Uninstall a Program in Windows Vista
You can uninstall a program to remove it completely from your system. Alternatively, you may just make changes to the program's configuration by removing or adding specific options. Here's how:
1. Click on the Start button. Select Control Panel and then click Programs.
2. Select Programs and Features.
3. Click on the program that you want to uninstall or change.
- Click Uninstall to delete the program.
- Click Change or Repair to change/repair a program.
4. Enter your password or give confirmation if you are prompted to.
5. Close the Programs and Features dialogue box when you are done.
TIPS: If you don't see the program that you want to uninstall listed, then it is likely that it may not have been written for Vista. Check the information that came with the program for instructions on how to uninstall the program.