Create DVD Media
Next, we’ll create DVD media. Skipt to the next section to cover creating USB Flash media.
1. If you selected DVD you will need to choose the path you wish to save the ISO (image) file.
2. Note that the ISO image file is quite large – about 3GB. Make sure you have enough space available.
3. Once the ISO image has been downloaded you will need to burn the image to a blank DVD using image burning software. My favorite tool to use for this is called ImgBurn. ImgBurn is a free tool used to create bootable DVDs from an image (ISO) file. You can download ImgBurn from the official website.
4. Install ImgBurn – be sure to do a custom installation and decline any 3rd party software installations if you do not want them installed!
5. Once installed, insert a blank DVD to be written and start ImgBurn.
6. Click the option to write an image file to disc (Figure 3).
7. Select your ISO file under the Source heading.
8. Select your DVD for the Destination.
9. Click the big icon on the bottom left to start the write process.
10. After a few minutes your image will be written to DVD.