Installing Windows 10
Once you have the ISO file downloaded we can get started with installation.Open VMware Workstation and click “Create a new virtual machine".
1. Select “Typical" and click Next.
2. In the Install From screen select “Installer disc image file" and browse for your ISO file.
3. Click Next and select Windows 8 x64.
4. Give your machine a name and installation location and click Next.
5. Specify how large the virtual hard disk should be. Note that VMware will only use the space needed by the OS – it will not instantly carve out this much space.
6. Review the settings and click Finish.
Next, we need to power up the machine and start the install.
1. Click the Green power button.
2. After a moment the Windows logo should appear and you should be taken into Windows Setup (Figure 3).