For Run Failures:
1. Search for updated graphics or display drivers and install them if needed.
2. If you are running IE 9 beta, this is not compatible with some versions of Windows Live Essentials.
3. If you are using AVG as your antivirus protection, some updates will not install while AVG is installed. You may have to uninstall and then reinstall or switch to another suite like Windows Security Essentials.
4. Other problems like changes in resolution of photos, or volume discrepancies in video that is being slowed or sped up are designed in the suite and there is not much that can be done.
5. Disable the Bing toolbar. For some reason, this toolbar slows down connectivity on most computers, and has been linked to some other issues.
6. Yahoo Mail Plus is needed to work with Yahoo and Windows Live Essentials.
Image credit: vistax64.com