Rising Antivirus has a comprehensive set of features, including:
· Protection against all kinds of malware, including Trojans, worms and rootkits.
· Real-Time protection – The advantage of having real-time protection is to have the upper hand, and to be able to nip any infections in the bud and before they have any time at all to do any kind of damage.
· Detects registry changes – Registry changes are small events in the overall operation of a computer, and therefore have the most chance of slipping through the cracks undetected. However, Rising is powerful enough to detect even these small changes and bring them to the user’s attention.
· Zero Day Protection – Users of Rising Antivirus form an effective network, communicating between each other to ensure the most up-to-date protection from new malware.
· Monitors – There are a number of monitors that the antivirus has including, file monitors for virus detection; email monitor to scan all mail whether inbound or outbound.
· Self-protection – often an overlooked component of any antivirus system, an antivirus needs to be able to protect itself from malicious malware that could alter its code to behave in a erratic manner.