How to Configure the Windows XP Service Pack 2 Popup Blocker?
Follow these steps to configure the Windows XP Service Pack 2 Popup Blocker:
1. Open an Internet Explorer window.
2. Click on Tools on the menu.
3. Select Internet Options.
4. Choose the Privacy tab.
5. Click on the Settings button (as illustrated in the image on the right).
6. Fill the box for the Address for Web Site to allow as www.abc.com.
7. Click on the Add button.
8. Click Apply and select Ok.
9. Now you can close the browser and reload the webpage.
Note: The Pop-ups on the webpage abc.com will now
be allowed and will appear when the page is reloaded
(as shown in the image on the left).