Features and Options
KeyScrambler Premium provides protection for hundreds of applications that KeyScrambler free and Pro editions do not offer. These include programs such as Word, Excel, OpenOffice, StarOffice, Microsoft OneNote, Groove, Publisher, InfoPath, Lotus Symphony, Quicken, Ebay Desktop, TurboTax, Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Accounting and others.
The Premium edition also adds protection for encryption and networking tools such as FileZilla, OpenVPN client, SecureFx, TrueCrypt, AxCrypt and many more similar applications.
What is cool is that KeyScrambler Premium covers Windows Explorer, Windows Logon, Domain Logon, and User Account Control (UAC) prompts in Windows, in addition to protecting common applications that the free and professional version can protect such as browsers, chat applications and online games.
The program is very easy to use. Below are some of the available options in using the program:
- Turn the protection on or off.
- Enable or disable automatic loading during Windows startup.
- Automatically check for updates.
- Download and install updates (for Premium customers only).
- Enable protection for Windows logon and Windows Explorer.
- Activate support for Asian language input.
- Enable the option to distinguish unencrypted keys.
KeyScrambler is also light to use. It will only use 1.3 MB of memory when it's actively protecting Windows against keyloggers.