Delete And Add The Printer
Delete a printer:
1. Click on "System Preferences" in the Apple Menu.
2. Click on Print and Fax" icon to open "Print and Fax" preferences.
3. Select the printer you want to delete from the printer list.
4. Click the “-“button under the printer list to delete the printer you selected from the list. A warning box will appear, asking your confirmation to delete the printer. Click on “OK"
5. Your selected printer is now deleted.
Add a printer:
1. Go to Applications > Utilities and click on Printer Setup Utility.
2. Click on the Add button on the toolbar.
3. In the new window that appears, select the printer type from the printer list.
4. From the printer list shown, select your printer’s name and model.
5. Click on the Add button.
Note: If your printer does not appear in the list, verify the printer is on, properly connected to your Mac and its drivers are installed (some drivers are not included in Mac OS X, in such a case, you need to manually add the device drivers)