For another way of accessing “Device Manager:"
1) Go to “My Computer," right-click, then select “Properties." If you don’t have a shortcut of "My Computer" on your desktop, go to “Control Panel" (on Start) and click on “System" to access it.
2) You should see a tab at the very top of the opened window named “Hardware:" click on it.
3) Next click on “Device Manager," just underneath the tab under the “Device Manager" heading.
4) You will now see a list of everything installed on your computer
5) Go to the “Display Adapters" menu and click on the small cross on your left-hand side.
6) Underneath is the name of your display device installed.
Both ways are good, depending on what you find easier.